Pls refer this calendar to place orders....

Friday, January 21, 2011

The 1st ranking : Yummy Chocolate Moist!

Proudly present the most wanted & popular cake... the 1st ranking, Yummy Chocolate Moist!
SELAMAT MENJAMU MATA!!!


This is the basic deco for my choc moist. Just sprinkle it with almond nibs. You can order this cake just for "makan-makan". Available in two sizes - 7 inches and 8 inches (of course different prices ok!)

This one ordered by my x-student (actually by her friend) for a birthday boy. She asked just for a simple decoration. I just sprinkled some grated chocolate for topping, and wallah... this is the result. Just as simple as requested....


Chocolate Moist for Birthday
Enjoy my creativity for the following birthday cakes!

bday deco for my son - using smarties and music biscuits

ordered by my student for her birthday

ordered by my beloved office-mate, ZAM, for her daughter's birthday last year

ordered by my regular facebook customer, Shida, for her son's birthday on January 2011

ordered also by my regular facebook customer Wanie, for his son's birthday last week

ordered by my x-utm buddy, Norliana Mustafa, for her son's birthday


Chocolate Moist for Wedding & Engagement
I also accept any order for hantaran..

ordered by Puan Sigim for her sister's wedding. Theme color : pink + turquoise

ordered by Leena (no theme color)

Ordered by shila for her engagement

Shila's cake with box & ribbons


Chocolate Moist in Mini Sizes
A tester for my choc moist cake. Can be found at selected cafe in Muar town. Also suitable for doorgift...

 Find this Yummy Choc Moist at some cafe at Muar town

Doorgift special : Two different sizes

 Extra Mini Yummy Choc Moist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...